For Associations & Educators: Educational Program for Family Owned Companies
Family Business University is a brand new and innovative concept in education for family owned companies. This program was designed so that trade organizations, buying groups, cooperatives, and continuing education establishments can easily offer an affordable and high impact Family Business University program to their members and family business prospects. By providing family owned companies with one-on-one consulting, empowering educational sessions, and tangible tools, organizations offering Family Business University have a direct impact in helping family businesses.
This program provides an integrated approach with equal amounts of on-site educational workshops, individual consultations with each participating family and personalized home-work assignments that address the major challenges facing each participating family. Family owned companies benefit from a variety of key educational workshops ranging from Family Business Succession, Estate Planning Basics, Conflict Resolution, Multi-Generational business planning strategies, and many other key topics. Each family walks away with a customized action plan and a post event follow-up session by their consultant.
- Pre-program consultation with an FBCG consultant maximizes one on one consulting time during the event.
- The university's content and focus will benefit all members of the business-owning family.
- Parents, adult children, in-laws and key non-family executives are welcome to attend.
- Family businesses gain an edge in successfully continuing to the next generation.
- Up to 12 members of a family business have signed-up for the Family Business University program to come away as a team with the valuable education and custom action plan strategies offered in the program.
- Each family walks away with a customized action plan and a post event follow-up session by their consultant.
To learn more about Family Business University and how to offer this exciting and innovative program to your members and prospects in the family business community, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 1-866-687-9366