Learn How to Improve Your Family-Owned Business Utilizing Our Business Consulting Services
The Family Business Consulting Group® can handle all your family meeting resource needs.
Presentations are custom designed for your family meeting. Presentations will consider the specific needs of the family and the business.
Through our business consulting services, we facilitate the discussions and point out potential trouble spots in the family's thinking. Conclusions and action steps are an output of every family meeting we attend.
You do NOT need to re-invent the wheel; we deliver programs that educate the family on proven best practices so that your family and family-owned business will be successful.
Topic areas for family-owned business include, but are not limited to:
Preparing Successors for Leadership
Preparing the Next Generation for Responsibilities of Wealth
Preparing Family for Responsibilities of Ownership
Writing Your Family Constitution
Writing Your Family Mission Statement
Family Business Compensation
Choosing and Using Advisors
The Purpose of Capital in the Family Business
Why Change is Important and Difficult and How To Make Change Happen in the Family Business
Sibling Teams How To Make Them Effective and Workable
Family Business Policies What are the Rules of the Game?
Managing the Family Non-Family Key Employee Relationship
Family Business Ownership: How to be an Effective Shareholder
Family Business Conflicts and Communication
Letting Go: Preparing to Relinquish Control of the Family Business
Creating Effective Boards of Directors in the Family Business
Family Business by the Numbers
Career Development in the Family Business
Non-Family Employees Working in a Family Business
Why hire The Family Business Consulting Group® to be a Family Meeting Resource?
- We are the go-to guys. Our company, its members and the empirical / award winning research they conduct are cited by more media outlets than any other;
- We consult with more business-owning families each year than any other company. On average we work with 200 families each year . . . and this is only our U.S. group. The firm's members are also based in :
Tel Aviv, Israel
Sao Paulo, Brazil
Luxembourg and Trier, Germany
Barcelona and Madrid, Spain
We wrote the book on family meetings literally, Family Meetings: How to Build a Stronger Family and a Stronger Business (published by the Family Business Consulting Group, Inc.®, Marietta, GA).
STANDARD PRESENTATION PACKAGE
Our fees include
- A custom designed presentation for your family meeting.
- Facilitation of discussions.
- Relevant reading on the selected topic delivered to each meeting attendee at least two weeks in advance of the meeting. (Up to 10 people beyond 10 participants reading materials are charged at retail prices on our web site, roughly $18.95 - $35 / book)
- Assistance in crafting the family meeting s agenda.
- Conclusions and Action Steps.
- Up to 60 minutes of telephone time with the company s CEO or Family Leader to identify your family s specific needs.
Our fees do not include:
- Airfare (coach for US based travel), ground transportation, meals, lodging (standard room) or similar out-of-pocket expenses. These fees will be billed to the company at cost.
Register below to speak confidentially with a representative of The Family Business Consulting Group, Inc. ® who will assist you in arranging an interactive, professionally facilitated workshop and discussion.